- System installation and configuration
- Accounting entity
- You can order the entire development cycle
- Software installation
- Automation of the site
- Solve all tasks in time
- Get the exact price — fill in ↓
|Price for the implementation of 1C||from 200 $||from $ 240||from $ 280|
Fill out the form — get the exact price:
Since 2013, we have been helping our clients to develop their business on the Internet.
Implementation of 1C — order implementation of 1C
When you buy a software product, you get a template software with the functionality necessary for your company, often limited. Such software can be implemented for different types of business and areas. If installed correctly, you will be able to use all the features you need and benefit from the program at 100%. Implementation of 1C program has its own peculiarities, and it is a long and complex process, so it is necessary to entrust it to us — Space-site specialists will provide the necessary modification for your business.
Designation and possibilities
Project implementation of the system 1C in the site, designed to automate certain processes and functions of the enterprise. The main purpose — to reduce or prevent risks and get the intended result. Features in which you should use the service of implementation of enterprise management system 1C:
- Scale and complexity of the task if it covers many accounting contours: management and accounting.
- It is necessary to control the terms of implementation and budget.
- Planned automation of business processes of the enterprise.
- There is an understanding and vision of how the system should work, but there are no clear requirements for its elements.
- No ready-made industry solution.
- Task progress and budget allocation should be monitored.
- Answer the question of how much and what resources and expertise are required.
- It's important to exclude losses when switching to a new system.
- Automation objects are removed geographically.
- There are several legal entities.
- Integration with other information systems is required.
Steps of implementation of 1c warehouse/enterprise
The first thing to do is to analyze the entire business. At this step, you need to understand what the implementation will do, what to do it for, and what functions the program should perform. To do this, you will need to describe the business processes, take into account all divisions of the company, the number of employees, and other significant indicators. On the basis of these data, there is a modeling and building of the solution architecture.
Additional modification of a typical solution or development of a new system is carried out.
The next step is to prepare an implementation plan. At this stage, experts will explain what actions the program will perform and which units will use it. It will also outline how long the actual implementation will take.
The important stage is the coordination with the customer and approval of the work plan. If necessary, at this stage it is possible to make corrections up to complete processing.
Next, the system is installed and modified as necessary. It is important to have interaction and feedback from the management departments and employees. All this is necessary to improve the implementation process.
After that, configuration, testing and debugging are performed. If errors are detected, they are fixed. The functionality and operability of all components of the system, which are specified in the specification, is checked.
The following steps are related to learning how to use and run the system. After that, the system is put into commercial operation. Separately, you can order support for a certain period of time. This has a positive effect on the company's operations, since you don't have to take care of it on your own.
If you need to get the result quickly, it is possible to divide the implementation process into separate subprojects according to the most important functionality.
Standard implementation of 1c warehouse/enterprise
This is called a service exit. These are one-off works that do not require a lot of time, among their features are:
- It is necessary to draw up an application, which clearly states the list of works.
- Service or maintenance contract is terminated.
- This work is done within 1 to 100 hours.
- On-schedule receipt of requests.
- No need to conduct a survey, compile a list of works and terms of reference.
- As a matter of fact, the works take less time than the execution of documents for their execution.
- The works are regulated, and they can be clearly described. In general, they do not need to document changes.
- The works can be paid or free of charge.
Work performed within the framework of service visits can be referred to as:
- Software delivery.
- Software installation.
- Pre-sale Demonstration.
- Primary education. It is connected with acquaintance of the customer with stages of introduction.
- User mode actions. This is the initial filling of directories, constants, setting up workplaces, entering data into calendars, creating typical operations.
- Admin functions: setting up the interface, setting up permissions, entering users.
- Updates to reporting forms, configuration releases, software file releases.
- International consultations, including staff training on innovations.
- Regulation-related actions. These are data archiving, database testing and fixing, infoobase packaging, creating additional databases, disk defragmentation, disk space freeing.
- Organization of data exchange. This can be the conversion of databases from previous versions of the program 1C, writing procedures for one-time import of data from third-party programs.
- Creation of additional reports, processing.
If you need a quality 1C implementation, please contact the Space-site experts. Favorable prices and tight deadlines — guarantee.
Cost of implementation 1C — Price 2021
|1C implementation price||Price, $ 1 p.|
|Installation of software||from 200 $|
|CRM||from 240 $|
|IP Telephony||from 280 $|