- Creating a culinary site
- Available and clear admin
- Site optimization for Google
- Developing a unique design
- Provide website placement for 1 year
- Full support for the site in the future
- Get offer and price ↓
|Service Website Name||Start||Standard||Own||Unique|
|Site cost||$ 992||$ 1620||$ 1892||$ 3922|
|Payment to get started||50%|
|Development period in days||from 10||from 30||from 20||from 40|
|CMS system||Tilda||WP or Joomla|
|Unique website design|
|Willingness to advertise**|
|1 year domain|
|1 year hosting|
|Adaptation for mobile|
|Quick Application Forms|
|Module our customers|
|Module our employees|
|Module our achievements|
|Social buttons networks|
|Creating Service Pages|
|Full site setup|
|Module our work|
|Site Management Instructions|
|Connect CRM and 1c||calculated individually|
|Website advertising (optional)||Discount when ordering a site 15%|
|SEO optimization***||$ 590|
|Google Ads***||$ 390|
|Advertising in social media***||$ 390|
|SEO promotion||from $ 390 in 1 month|
|Site support||free first month after creation|
*We will fill the site with unique content and create: up to 10 landing pages for the desired goal (services, events, etc.), up to 5 informative pages of the site, up to 5 articles in the company’s blog. Those. You will receive a turnkey website completely ready for advertising.
**You will receive the site in a finished and complete form. On such a site, you can immediately start advertising on Google and start receiving applications and orders. The site will have everything that is necessary for the site to sell your services. We give a guarantee that the site will generate orders if our company is engaged in setting up advertising for the site on Google.
***One-time payment. The budget for ad impressions on Google or on social networks is paid separately. The budget for SEO website promotion per month from $ 390. The minimum budget for impressions on Facebook and Instagram is $ 5 per day. The minimum budget for clicks on Google per day is $ 20.
Fill out the form — get the exact price.:
Website development portfolio:
Examples culinary sites :
Calculate the cost of a culinary site
Leave a request our manager will contact you shortly.
Creating a culinary site
When your path is just beginning, it can be difficult to understand the flow of information. And girls want not to go through the settings of the domain, and new shoes and dresses. Therefore, in the development of a culinary site, or any other, can be trusted to understand the professionals. But still, the basics and some important points should be disassembled.
For the beginning
For lovers of cooking, knitting, sewing, laying out things, etc., and with a great desire to share experiences with the world, it will be useful to create your own blog. The reasons to do this are many, but the main thing is to share with as many people as possible. And where there are a lot of views, there are also advertisers, and hence income.
If you decide to do everything yourself, you will have to go through a difficult path of trial and error. To begin with, you will have to go through all the circles of information collection. In the proposed step-by-step process, we will show how the creation of a culinary blog, which is a separate site, but some points will be useful for those who lead the LiveJ, page in Instagram, Facebook or spend their leisure time on other now popular platforms.
step #1 We define the concept
There is an opinion that there are so many culinary blogs. Yes, there are many, but good ones. There are sites with stolen content and untested recipes. Some sites do not simply answer readers' questions. If it concerns the theme of cooking, then in time the received answer - it is an opportunity not to spoil the dish, and at the same time and the mood.
Yes, it's hard to find your niche, but to be able to do that, you should ask yourself a few questions.
What do I do best?
Maybe you bake cakes and decorate them in genius? Or maybe you know perfectly how to pick up cheese and wine? Or can you tell us how to upgrade your kitchen inexpensively and stylishly? Or do you have the strength to create a blog based on classic recipes?
The solution is up to you, but still it makes sense to start with simple, step-by-step recipes with the ability to adapt to different power systems. You can, for example, cook with a certain type of food. Yes, in this case, the audience will be partially lost, but you will be able to get a lot of loyal readers who actually cook according to the proposed recipes.
Meeting once the phrase of one clever man: "Find a need and satisfy it. In the case of a blog, she works hard. So, if you've been looking for certain information online for a long time, and it's missing or too little data, it's time to fill that niche with your own content. It is designed to answer your request and the request of your potential reader, who will surely not find suitable options on the network.
Who do I want to do this for?
Before you start creating, you need to understand your audience, literally draw a portrait of them. What do these people do? Where can I find them? What are their additional interests? This helps first at the conception stage and then at the promotion stage.
Step #2: Think of a name
To try a lot of options, and some of them will be very funny after the choice, but there are certain principles that should be followed. Among them:
- Describe and try to reflect the essence of the content. Like "The house you want to go back to".
- Intercept the name of the creator. For example, NastyKitchen.
- Connect words originally so that they attract the reader and then tell the story behind the title.
Please pay attention! Even if the idea seems very original and new, check for sites and blogs with the same name. It often happens that the same idea comes to mind for two completely different people. To check it, just check it on Google. Also see if there is such a free domain name.
Stage 3: Purchase of the domain name
Whichever platform you choose, it is worth buying a separate domain. Statistically, readers are more likely to switch to a blog if it does not contain one of the most popular domains, which we will write below.
Also, you should pay attention to the age of the blog, the higher it is, the faster it needs to be transferred to your own domain. There will be a problem of reindexing, loss of positions. If the blog is planned to be maintained seriously and for a long time, it is worth to choose a proven domain right away. And it is necessary to address to services of domain registrars.
Step #4 Platform selection
On the fact that a blog platform is needed, we have already mentioned that choosing Blogger or Wordpress is a matter of taste and purpose. Both options are popular with bloggers both in the West and here. It is not necessary to make a detailed analysis of what is better and what is worse, each of the platforms has its advantages and disadvantages. A few words about them:
- Blogger. This is a free platform offered by the giant Google. There is no need to pay for hosting here, but the site will not belong to you - you rent a place for it as a certain room for a shop. You can connect your own domain, you can set up your own beautiful design.
- Wordpress. It is a modern, dynamic and clear platform. It has many templates, plug-ins, free of charge as well. To start blogging on this platform you need a hostegame. This is an additional cost. Also, you can't avoid the fuss with the settings.
step #5 Template setting
For the proposed platforms, there are a lot of beautiful templates - there are both paid and free. Own, unique, can be found and further configured manually. For Blogger it will be inevitable. That's why the minimum knowledge of html will be useful. The platform's own design capabilities are extremely limited.
Outdoor beauty is not all, you need to take care of the usability, that is, to think about the convenience of readers when searching for the information they are interested in. It is worth understanding whether they will have an incentive to move on.
Has a value like the blog on your smartphone screen, so don't forget about the adaptive templates. Their presence will help to increase the time spent on the site at times, as well as the depth of study.
Step #6 Create conditions for photographing
The success of a culinary blog site by 70% is determined by the quality and beauty of the images. Therefore, it matters:
- Sophisticated shooting style. There must be a certain distinctive feature that will become a recognizable chip. Your own style, so to speak. It can be a white background, one original plate or a set of dishes, etc.
- Search for a location. To do this, you need the brightest point, preferably the light is natural. And the location should be such that it is possible to place with all the necessary requisites.
- Technique selection. It already depends on the material possibilities and skills. To make a photo "tasty", even the camera in the phone is capable.
- Background search for photos. You can buy it or make it yourself. The easiest and most affordable option is the Wathman, which should be changed periodically as it becomes dirty.
- Pick props. Need the most photogenic plates, forks, pots, pans, napkins. Remember that the frame looks great texture and volume. Interesting fact - old things make the photo very stylish, so look at what has long been lying on the deepest shelf of mezzanine.
- Work with graphic editors. No matter how well you prepare to shoot and create a real masterpiece, you still need processing. You can buy a program or use one of the free ones. One of them (the most decent, according to experts) is GIMP. It has enough functions to process photos for blog.
stage 7 Post writing and publication: regularity is the key to success
You'll be surprised, but it's the longest path from thinking about it to the first publication. You can write tasks for a long time, make a business plan, customize the design, customize the site. But the fear of the first post still have to overcome. It is worth preparing materials for 5-7 posts and publish them on your resource with a certain periodicity. This time, will give a forum for the preparation of new material.
And one more tip: you have to think where to put the cooked food, because if you are engaged in filling the site very actively will have to literally distribute ready meals.
Cost of culinary site — Price 2020
|Cooking site price||Price, UAH||Dates of development|
|Template design||from 14999 UAH||10-15 days|
|Unique design||from 24999 UAH||15-20 days|
|Unique design||from 34999 UAH||from 20 days|